The TCPA Compliance Burden Amidst Increased Litigation webinar is right around the corner! In this LIVE Webcast, a notable team of thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group will provide and present an in-depth analysis of the fundamentals, as well as current developments, surrounding TCPA compliance burdens. Speakers will go beyond the basics and equip the audience with best practices and practical tips to minmize risks and pitfalls. Audience members will be invited to participate in a live Q&A session.
Gain free* or reduced pricing by using discount code "INNOVISTA146679"
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act was created to develop and protect consumers from unwanted calls and text messages by requiring telemarketers to obtain express written consent from customers. Non-compliance could mean costly lawsuits. The TCPA may have created a more complex and confusing landscape for vendors and telemarketers, but recent innovations and actions to modernize businesses' compliance strategies have helped avoid potential risks and pitfalls.
- TCPA Compliance Requirements;
- Potential Risks and Pitfalls;
- Recent Court Decisions;
- Overview of TCPA (covered calls/texts and prior express written consent requirements, Do Not Call Lists);
- The FCC's 2015 Omnibus TCPA Declaratory Ruling and Order;
- Cutting edge issues: Ringless Voicemail, Soundboard Technology, Reassigned Cell Numbers, application of the TCPA to VoIP services; and
- Compliance strategies to prevent and defend against class action lawsuits and regulatory enforcement actions
For additional information on TCPA litigation, check out our TCPA Survival Guide - The Litigation Edition.
Please note, complimentary passes from the TCPA Defense Force are available for the first 30 registrants. Once all of the passes are used, attendess can register for the deeply discounted rate of $25 each courtesy of the TCPA Defense Force.