After nearly a three-year wait, the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals released its opinion on several appeals of the FCC's 2015 TCPA Declaratory Ruling and Order. The Court struck down much, but not all, of the FCC's 2015 Order.
In this webinar we team up with Contact Center Compliance to discuss the ruling's major implications and its impact on your company's consumer-engagement strategies. We
break everything down so your team can understand the Court's ruling.
No guesswork. No confusion. No assumptions.
- Revisited key components of the FCC's 2015 TCPA Declaratory Ruling and Order;
- Discussed the DC Circuit's 2018 opinion, including the court's key rulings on:
- calls and texts to reassigned numbers;
- what an automatic telephone dialing system (ATDS) is; and
- how consumers can revoke their consent to receive calls or texts;
- Addressed what the decision means for future practices;
- Discussed potential FCC responses to the ruling; and
- Answered attendee questions with live Q&A.